Combination Frames Bursting with Life
The beauty of a style lies in the attention paid to accessories. Morel clearly understands this. Through its Koali Collection, Morel offers women creative eyewear to match their identity. Sparkling, with the strength of personality.
The vintage trend has been really evident in women’s clothing for the last few seasons. In eyewear, it relies on bold, butterfly wing shapes which opens up the eyes with an air of sophistication. Here, Morel revamps iconic combination frames, in rimmed or nylor versions for a firmer look, giving them an acetate brow bar for personality. Moreover, some models have a slightly beveled brow bar, like a rough diamond that has been shaped. This ultra-fine brow bar is a display of carefully chosen bright colors.
The ultimate in refinement: with a bridge and temples in fine metal, underlining the face’s feminine outlines. A Palette of Vintage Colors.
This design is available in six shapes, including two nylors:
– Two butterfly wing Pantos
– Three vintage rectangular shapes
– A more typical hexagonal shape
The color range is inspired by vintage trends, bold and feminine. It includes:
– Nude, even crystal-clear colors
– A range of pinks, from brown-pink to plum
– Emerald Green
– Timelessly elegant black.
On the materials side:
– The front is brightened up by a fine acetate brow bar.
– The temples are in bronze, for sturdiness and flexibility.
– The sleeves are in acetate for comfort and decoration.
Editorial: Morel – Concept Camelia