VAVA‘s mission is to represent the man in control of the technological world whilst ahead of himself also, expressing the antithesis of acceleration and rest. In an environment of high-speed culture, turbo-capitalism, media overload, digital revolution, consumption ecstasy, megatrends and velocified culture, our eyewear embodies deceleration, purism and metaphysics. The protection conferred by eyewear against a hostile environment (pollution, dust, UV, etc.) it is not merely physical but also spiritual, allowing a certain dose of asceticism and renunciation.
In times of anxiety about our ecosystems, VAVA designs for a conscious future, a world of high-tech solutions that leverages all the possibilities of technology to make zero waste and environmental consciousness possible. A post-industrial world of techno-craftsmanship is waiting for you.
In a time of cultural transformation, VAVA envisions a future that is ageless, genderless and raceless using terms like equality and diversity. Addressing the demand for fast-paced changes to a centuries-old paradigm requires more than simply discussing matters. It is imperative to become part of the change as we are already living in the future.
VAVA is conscious luxury:
- Mazzucchelli Eco-Friendly Acetate, Biodegradable and 100% Recyclable
- Barberini Crystal Lenses, 100% Recyclable, produced in Italy in Zero-Waste plants.
- Ecological Aluminum, 100% Recyclable.
- Minimal paper packaging, removing all kinds of plastic packaging
- Ethical working environment. VAVA is produced at family-owned Italian factories, located in the area of Treviso
Free press release: VAVA